Gilligames Forum Index
Games that make you think.

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   Create ProfileCreate Profile 
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in

Please! Support Spanish lenguage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gilligames Forum Index -> Stranded Without A Phone - iPhone Game
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buccio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:24 pm    Post subject: Please! Support Spanish lenguage Reply with quote

Hola! Muy buenos juegos, me gusta su estilo, me enganché todo el día con el juego "Stranded without a phone" , ya lo recomendé a mis amigos y a ciertos youtubers, busque más juegos suyos y me encontré con "The Pantheon Cycle: Shrouded Aspect" se ve muy interesante espero algún día agreguen el idioma español a sus juegos por que aquí en México todavía no dominamos bien el idioma inglés, espero tomen en cuenta esta opinión para estar más cerca con sus juegos, muy buen trabajo.

Hello! Very good game, I like your style, I was hooked all day game "Stranded without a phone", and recommended him to my friends and some youtubers look over his games and I found "The Pantheon Cycle: Shrouded Aspect" looks very interesting hope someday add the Spanish language to their games here in Mexico still have not mastered the English language well, I hope to take account of this opinion to be closer to their games, very good job.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gilligames Forum Index -> Stranded Without A Phone - iPhone Game All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: