Gilligames Forum Index
Games that make you think.

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   Create ProfileCreate Profile 
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in

Does everything in the island grow back?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gilligames Forum Index -> Stranded Without A Phone - iPhone Game
View previous topic :: View next topic  
12many

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:35 pm    Post subject: Does everything in the island grow back? Reply with quote

If i were to cut all the trees and reed plants on the island, do they come back? Just wondering because i read the forums and i have not seen any related topics to my question.

PS.

great game. Tried the lite version yesterday and bought the full game today. Didn't last long on the lite version but before i bought the full version, i came up with a plan on what things to make and what to do in the beginning. The plan is working great and its making me last longer. The only thing is that, my guy eats and drink so much.

Here was my plan...

What i did with my auto search was that i only enabled the ones i was looking for. When i found the item, i switched it off.

First, i make a fire pit and turn it into a small fire. After turning it into a small fire, i made an axe. After the axe, i made dew catcher. After that, was a bow and an arrow.

Once i made all these items, i hunted 1 boar to supply me with nutrients. As for hydration, i drank coconuts. Make sure to make leather and save it.

If your fire is out, make another small fire. or if it's still alive, turn it into a medium fire.

I hunted another boar for meat and coconuts for hydration. By now you should have 2 leathers. One from the first boar and the second from this boar. Turn it into a large pouch so you can carry more items.

Then start you're hunt all over again.
Gillissie
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, the trees do no grow back. Only the berries grow back after you pick them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gilligames Forum Index -> Stranded Without A Phone - iPhone Game All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: