Gilligames Forum Index
Games that make you think.

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   Create ProfileCreate Profile 
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in

Tips for success...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gilligames Forum Index -> Stranded Without A Phone - iPhone Game
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jasonb329

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:50 pm    Post subject: Tips for success... Reply with quote

I can accept that scientists are frail by nature when compared to something like a soldier or something of that nature, but my guy seems particularly off...

When he is low on health and I feed him some boar's meat and coconut milk to fill him up he always seems to die in his sleep. This is on day 5 where I saw some other people had similar hangups. I'm getting tired of seeing this guy die with a full stomach. Anyone have some suggestions before I throw in the towel?
Gillissie
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This can only happen if he is badly injured. It is actually impossible to starve to death in your sleep. I know, the death screen still only says that you starved to death because I sort of forgot to add a different screen for dying from injuries.

Heal injuries by eating flowers or the medicine you make from flowers.
jasonb329

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, so he didn't exactly starve... he just had a fever of 104. I guess that makes sense. I'll restart the game and see if that makes the little guy happier.
almedajohnson

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah from title I thought it might be some tips to win the game or similar stuff but it was completely different ... Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gilligames Forum Index -> Stranded Without A Phone - iPhone Game All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: