Gilligames Forum Index
Games that make you think.

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   Create ProfileCreate Profile 
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in

Oh Gosh, this is so good !!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thomas

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: Oh Gosh, this is so good !!! Reply with quote

Todd, I have no idea where you got that, but Chocolate Sunday is so effing good ! for those who have no idea what i'm talking about, there's a song on SOGRS called Enlist Victim, made by Chocolate Sunday... I found their myspace www.myspace.com/chocolatesunday and listened to the other 3 songs... damn, this is so good, i just wish i could buy an album from theirs... well anyways, people, discuss their greatness Smile
Gillissie
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad you like them and looked more into them. That is the only compensation these bands are getting for contributing their songs to SOGRS. If you can buy something from them, please do it and tell them that you heard them on SOGRS.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gilligames Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: