Gilligames Forum Index
Games that make you think.

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   Create ProfileCreate Profile 
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in

Issues Forum

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gilligames Forum Index -> SOGRS Technical Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gillissie
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: Issues Forum Reply with quote

Hello everyone. I have created this new forum so that we can focus on issues that some people are having with the game without them getting lost in the shuffle of the main forum. If you're having an issue and you're new to this forum, please look through the existing topics to see if it is already being discussed before starting a new topic. Thanks!
Gillissie
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have decided to lock this forum since traffic is so low. If you are having a problem that you don't see a solution for in this forum, please contact me directly. Don't forget to provide your serial number to get support. If you only have a warez serial number, don't bother contacting me.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gilligames Forum Index -> SOGRS Technical Issues All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: