Gilligames Forum Index
Games that make you think.

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    UsergroupsUsergroups   Create ProfileCreate Profile 
 ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in

Love it! Crits, Suggestions, Bugs, Sequel in progress?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gilligames Forum Index -> Stranded Without A Phone - iPhone Game
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yerica

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:32 am    Post subject: Love it! Crits, Suggestions, Bugs, Sequel in progress? Reply with quote

I love this game, frikkin /amazing/ and I am a HUGE fan of survival games n.n

However, it's /really/ easy after you get past the first hump of making a bow and arrows and getting your arrow XP up. After that life is good XD

I'd know, since I currently have 10 dead boars chilling at my camp.

Anyways, I would love a sequel, or another survival game based on making a life on the island. (Have you ever played Sims Castaway? It's an awesome game, anyways, that's what I was thinking about)

Since this game has been successful, another of it's like should be possible, no? =D

Do know that I will be one of the first to buy it <3

Anyways!

A found a bug.

In the lite version (I don't know if it is in the full version, I forgot if I witnessed it) if you leave the game and come back, if you had any water skins in your inventory they will be filled with like 30 extra items of coconut milk, even if they were at their max in the first place.

Crits/Suggestions:

Zinc, as far as I can surmise is about twice as hard to find as copper. ><; which is amazingly frustrating.

There are also not enough 'sinks' for materials you find. So I end up with a honking great pile of items.

Arrows, if they take down a boar should not be able to be recovered I think, cause then you are taking down 3 boars per an arrow. And I can only eat so much x.x;

I think Boars should deplete into something, or else you can get a huge pile of them like I have xD

If there is something between you and the boar, IE tree or rock, you shouldn't be able to hit it, I shoot /through/ trees at boars all the time x3

I think coconut milk should give a tiny bit of nourishment along with hydration. It is, after all, more than just water.

Being able to turn tin cans into pans or something with a smooth boulder would be awesome =D
Then they could hold like, 3 water and could be used to upgrade your dew catchers!

I really need something other than pouches to make out of the leather x3 cause I only end up making 6 pouches, 1 for my inventory 5 to put in it and 1 net for the last open spot =D

Can you cook canned ham?

I really love the game, don't mean to make any suggestions seem bossy, just wanted to throw them out there.

Can't wait for another like it !

EDIT:

Oh! And a confirmation bubble when creating a new game (has accidentalyl made new ones about 5 times)

And a confirmation bubble when getting rid of crafted items. Once, I got rid of a big pouch when I didn't have much leather to spare. I was /so/ angry XD

EXTRA EDIT:

Oh, also, I beat the highscore you had on the news area.

I got rescued on day 25, but I don't know how to screen cap xD
Gillissie
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Yerica,

I'm glad you love the game! Thanks for the ideas.

You can make a screenshot for anything on the iPhone by pressing and holding the power button, then quickly press the home button. There will be a flash on the screen and it is saved in your camera roll. Let go of the buttons after the flash.

Todd
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gilligames Forum Index -> Stranded Without A Phone - iPhone Game All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: